At Wish Well Care our Safe Transition Service for Seniors provides a smooth and safe transition for Seniors as care needs change, or from one care center to another or back to loved ones at home. Whether leaving a hospital, a rehabilitation center, a treatment center or out of surgery you or your loved one can count on our support and care.
For a smooth and safe transition home we provide flexible, affordable, dependable home care in the home, hospital, long-term care facility or other residence.
Through the Safe Transition Service for Seniors, our trained and screened professional caregiver:
- Picks you up at the facility or hospital on discharge day and takes you home.
- Picks up essentials from the grocery store or pharmacy and delivers to your home.
- Makes sure you are properly settled in your home.
- Read, explains and communicate any needed medical follow-up information
- Insures that you take any medication according to doctor’s prescription
- Provides Housekeeping
Safe Transition is an essential part of recovery and good health. We are here for you, 24 hours a day, every day to help care for you or your loved one.