At Wish Well Care we understands the difficulties that a family faces when every day activities and personal tasks become challenging for a loved one to complete on their own as a result of an injury, medical condition, or simply part of the aging process. For the majority of senior citizens, being able to stay at home when they are sick and as they age is of the utmost importance. But an unfortunate reality of aging is that some basic personal care tasks become difficult.
Wish Well Care can help.
Personal Care Services
Our in-home personal care services offer families the opportunity to take time out from caregiving responsibilities, leaving their loved one in the hands of a trusted Wish Well Care caregiver. Our caregivers provide sensitive, confidential care in a way that respects your loved one’s dignity and wellbeing while helping them to remain independent for as long as possible.
Wish Well Care Personal Care Services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Safe bathing environment—Our caregivers eliminate any risk of falling during bathing or showering by creating a safe bathing environment for your loved one.
- Personal hygiene assistance—Taking care of personal hygiene can help senior citizens look and feel their best, whether it involves hair styling, shaving, or anything in between.
- Diet monitoring—Eating a balanced diet with the right nutrients is important during aging, and some clients have strict diets to follow for their health.
- Meal planning—Whether your loved one needs help going to the store for ingredients, preparing the meals, or even eating, Senior Helpers caregivers can make this a fun, social experience.
- Assistance with dressing—Getting dressed for the day, putting pajamas on at night, or even just changing into a fresh set of clothes can make a big difference in how a person feels. Sometimes this small thing has a big impact on your loved one’s wellbeing.
- Walking assistance—Mobility is increasingly important as we age. We help your family member get from place to place safely and confidently.
- Assistance with restroom use—Using the restroom with dignity is necessary for people to be happy and stay healthy.
We understand the sensitive nature of many of these personal care tasks, and our caregivers treat each client with the utmost compassion and respect. In helping our clients live as independently as possible, we strive toward creating meaningful interactions that build trust between clients and caregivers. There can be no greater peace of mind than knowing that your loved one is in the caring hands of someone that both of you can trust.